0

summering

Posted by vash1282 on 7/02/2009 10:34:00 PM in ,


I know I bitched about it being cold here. and now I have to bitch about it being sweltering hot.
Served with the hottest summer in 3 years with Surrey being the hottest hot spot (figures)..the brits didn't know what hit 'em.
The table fans are sold out in the town .. now you need to reserve a fan for crying out lout.
At the campus, and in the office.. people walk around without their tops on. kalau yg six packs tu ok la..kalau yg beer bellies tu..ughh takyah la nak bukak jugakk.
A few days ago some teens in Liverpool went crazy and light a man, who was napping in the middle of the field, sunbathing, they light him on fire. i told ya..crazy brits. the heat got 'em good.


Today it was a sweltering 30 degree celcius..dah macam kat malaysia. Ingatkan duduk sini bley putih sket.. makin itam legam adela.

became a farmer for a day.. and went fruitpickin.


Garson's Farm



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 @vashlane All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.