0

chasing the sunlight

Posted by vash1282 on 7/11/2009 10:51:00 PM in
a few days back.. I had to go and demo some testing result on the smartphone which is so crappy I can't remember what's the brand. some UK brand. and because it was so crappy it only works fine within the safe 4 walls of my lab. when i brought it upstairs to that ex-wrestler whose face is so grim you don't know whether he's cracking a dumb joke or reading an obituary, the crappy thing just refuses to give the correct result no matter how many holes u poke into the crappy screen with the equally crappy stylus.
I didn't get anything good from that meeting, just more tasks. and a virus.
and The Grim, he said "you write your code like a girl".
"huh?"
"girls. always so complicated.when a man program, the code is simple and it works"
"huh?"
"yeah.just look at a girl's wall.. then compare it to a boy's wall..nothing.clean."

you mean after they strip off the nude posters?

and because I can't tell whether he's joking or actually being insulting...i'll take the comment constructively.. and replace my code with ABC.
and then he passed on his virus that he got from German.

and then I got the same miserable flu. with joint aches. and extreme fatigue.
maybe it's not the pig thingy. Joint aches..probably cuz I always bang myself too much on any door handles, lockers and fridge. and fatigue due to the blazing sun that was making the summer pretty painful to live through.

and then I went to Rome.and then to Venice.
And just like that.. the flu went away. The German virus is now passed on to the Italians.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 @vashlane All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.