2
love 101? just stick to yr writing.
Posted by vash1282
on
5/30/2008 01:55:00 PM
in
whut the hell??
For all your great consultation and advices, you sure had me fooled.
Sure, I believe it when you said most guys are just sucker for sex and it ruled their life.Fine, most guys are girl beaters, cheaters and liars. Girls are no better. The seas of manipulative bitches out there could form an army and take over BN faster than the opposition, they wove their spider web of lies at the speed of light.
I thought you preached on open communication and honesty, u r one of the most honest person I knew anyway. I’m no expert, having as much relationship experience as a dead pig have in all of its lifetime, but toying with people’s feeling just ain’t cool. And bragging about it too? Uncool.
U want a relationship? Like it or not u r already in one. Stop dissing her. She likes u, and u said she’s all that great too. She had all the specs u look for and again, she likes u. what’s this bullshit about friends with benefit? This ain’t one tree hill, and u ain’t Lucas. Friends don’t call each other ‘sayang’ and whatever annoying petnames you gave each other. Friends don’t text each other ‘I missed u baby’ and all that shit. And you call her stupid when she starts getting attached? Whatever cards that u’ve laid on the table, however often u tell her u guys are just friends, why are u leading her on anyway? Either cut ties and scram or go for her. I say if she wants it too, then go for it. If u don’t want relationships just date whores. Not like you haven’t done it before.
For all your great consultation and advises, you are just another east coast guy.
Sure, I believe it when you said most guys are just sucker for sex and it ruled their life.Fine, most guys are girl beaters, cheaters and liars. Girls are no better. The seas of manipulative bitches out there could form an army and take over BN faster than the opposition, they wove their spider web of lies at the speed of light.
I thought you preached on open communication and honesty, u r one of the most honest person I knew anyway. I’m no expert, having as much relationship experience as a dead pig have in all of its lifetime, but toying with people’s feeling just ain’t cool. And bragging about it too? Uncool.
U want a relationship? Like it or not u r already in one. Stop dissing her. She likes u, and u said she’s all that great too. She had all the specs u look for and again, she likes u. what’s this bullshit about friends with benefit? This ain’t one tree hill, and u ain’t Lucas. Friends don’t call each other ‘sayang’ and whatever annoying petnames you gave each other. Friends don’t text each other ‘I missed u baby’ and all that shit. And you call her stupid when she starts getting attached? Whatever cards that u’ve laid on the table, however often u tell her u guys are just friends, why are u leading her on anyway? Either cut ties and scram or go for her. I say if she wants it too, then go for it. If u don’t want relationships just date whores. Not like you haven’t done it before.
For all your great consultation and advises, you are just another east coast guy.