0
euphoria
Posted by vash1282
on
5/28/2008 10:19:00 PM
in
still SURREAL
just got back from my first celebration 'kampai' session, and an attempt to convince fatiha long distance relationship will never work. i still believe in 'kuasa cinta' as cheeps call it.. but trust me..if that guy waits faithfully for you for the whole of 4 years while u r on the other side of the world,he's either Oprah in disguise or he just din't manage to attract any manipulative bitches out there. Or maybe,just maybe, he beats all odds and there really is The One out there.
Since i can't sleep anyway and tonight seems to be the night to drop bombshell news, here goes folks. I actually stopped by the road a few weeks ago and tresspass a rubber tree plantation for the sake of ending that annoying '3' road trip jokes.
here, is how you identify a rubber tree, by the 3 err..branch? twig? i dunnow. ALL the trees shares this same trait, unless they are genetically deformed. Kinda like why a small pool of the human race are idiots, if the rubber tree doesn't have the 3 thingy, it is an idiot tree.
I think I was sure it is a rubber tree plantation, what other trees would have those lil' pail thingy dangling on the side right? Oh well even if I'm wrong.. that joke will expire in one year 's time hahaha. All forces, forward to Isengarddddddd!!!

Since i can't sleep anyway and tonight seems to be the night to drop bombshell news, here goes folks. I actually stopped by the road a few weeks ago and tresspass a rubber tree plantation for the sake of ending that annoying '3' road trip jokes.
here, is how you identify a rubber tree, by the 3 err..branch? twig? i dunnow. ALL the trees shares this same trait, unless they are genetically deformed. Kinda like why a small pool of the human race are idiots, if the rubber tree doesn't have the 3 thingy, it is an idiot tree.
I think I was sure it is a rubber tree plantation, what other trees would have those lil' pail thingy dangling on the side right? Oh well even if I'm wrong.. that joke will expire in one year 's time hahaha. All forces, forward to Isengarddddddd!!!