2

maybe cuz it's Monday..

Posted by vash1282 on 7/02/2007 11:38:00 AM in
Never had such a f*cked up day.. ever.

It's a bloody day where bad lucks flew down from the sky with vengeance, in their stupid black wings, night vision goggles and pink sneakers with turbo power. They flew in packs like bats, smelled the blood, hounded the wounded,and bombarded ev'thing that matters. A hundred of them got me while I was driving to work, and although I managed to scream 'kamehameHA' and swat dead 99, one managed to stick on and draw blood. It's been a hellish day ever since.

It's the main reason I'm still at work, looking at the to do list and deciding to ignore every bloody task on it to blog, read comics, watch movies and basically.. ignore work at work. I need to go and kill someone first, frame a few bodyparts, get some shut eye.. and then maybe.. after the winged creatures from hell rot away.. I'll get started on that list.

p/s: kak ina, saya hon scooter bodo tu bukan sbb saya lapar ok.saya sedang membalas serangan nasib jahat berkepak dari neraka.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

or maybe cuz it's a 'bloody' day. bad case? ;) hhhaha.


u do know u r risking losing two maimed kidneys..don't u?

Copyright © 2009 @vashlane All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.