0
The desperate housewives - korean version
Posted by vash1282
on
11/27/2006 07:55:00 PM
yep. there exists a korean version. title's Rude Woman.the series that was claimed to be inspired by the infamous Desperate Housewives. god knows why. only not every walking female innit are desperate like the U.S version.and the heroes and sidekick are all a million times more goodlooking than 5 Mike Delfino jammed together under one sink. The story line got me pulling out my hair ev'ry few seconds and converts me to a screaming banshee whenever i think no one's looking. Becuz the bad guy (Jeong Woong In) innit is a real jerk! I tell ya.. if sumone like that's alive next to me i'll personally tie him up nicely in a pink ribbon- and hang him down his own rooftop.
The plot's all about revenge - but well.. the main reason I watched it, really.. is this other guy hehee. ]=)
The plot's all about revenge - but well.. the main reason I watched it, really.. is this other guy hehee. ]=)