3
please mind the gap between the train and the platform edge
It's my 2nd Ramadhan here..and I'm still not used to it.
Frankly, I don't like fasting here. I miss the food, and I miss doing terawih prayers with others in nearby mosques. I don't mind fasting alone, but today in particular, I hate it.
Due to some messed up schedule and frantic looking for coverups..which is due to me taking off to Paris in the middle of the week, today I am stuck with a 24 hours shift. This means that on the first day of Ramadhan, I will be breaking fast in this stupid log cabin inside this stupid jungle, and also having to do my terawih and sahur here. To make matters worse, I still have loads to do for my final VIVA on Monday. I should be in the lab instead of staring at some dirty war tankers and transmission dishes. So I am feeling as miserable as a wet cat with a bullet in its tail.
Having done my whinings for today..I wish a more enjoyable Ramadhan to everyone else, may all of us receive His blessings and guidance, and may our prayers reached Him in acceptance. Salam Ramadhan al Mubarak, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
that said.. I'm starting to packup.. and I will miss that melodius strict warning on the trains.. please mind the gap between the train and the platform edge.
Frankly, I don't like fasting here. I miss the food, and I miss doing terawih prayers with others in nearby mosques. I don't mind fasting alone, but today in particular, I hate it.
Due to some messed up schedule and frantic looking for coverups..which is due to me taking off to Paris in the middle of the week, today I am stuck with a 24 hours shift. This means that on the first day of Ramadhan, I will be breaking fast in this stupid log cabin inside this stupid jungle, and also having to do my terawih and sahur here. To make matters worse, I still have loads to do for my final VIVA on Monday. I should be in the lab instead of staring at some dirty war tankers and transmission dishes. So I am feeling as miserable as a wet cat with a bullet in its tail.
Having done my whinings for today..I wish a more enjoyable Ramadhan to everyone else, may all of us receive His blessings and guidance, and may our prayers reached Him in acceptance. Salam Ramadhan al Mubarak, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
that said.. I'm starting to packup.. and I will miss that melodius strict warning on the trains.. please mind the gap between the train and the platform edge.