2
of pots n birds
Posted by vash1282
on
9/22/2008 09:11:00 PM
in
(~_~)
was just wondering..if i have a pot..what would've I cook innit..and which poor animal shall get slaughtered and get experimented with some slew of wilted leaves.. and so feeling wonderous.. thinking i'd have a reason to go shopping..I nonchalantly asked this one junior..where'd they bought their pots n pans.
next thing i knew..a scrawny kid came at 8am..first thing inna morning, knocking on my door, with a pot, and ask really nicely for me to return it after I'm finished with it, next year.
my face either looked reaaaallly scary when i asked for directions, or i must've looked really poor. either way, now i definitely have to stop wondering what to cook and actually decide on an animal sacrifice.
still on the killing subject.. i killed time painstakingly trying to bypass the ban on torrent and P2P to download some tv series that i'm achingly missing more than i missed my bratty sisters.. and sadly only managed to get House MD. Worth it though..looks like it's a race between who dies first, House or HuntingtonGirl. He'll probably wait a bit before committing suicide.. but I'm betting he'll eventually dies... overdose?maybe..
*i'd rather spend my life close to the birds..than wasting it, wishing I had wings..*
next thing i knew..a scrawny kid came at 8am..first thing inna morning, knocking on my door, with a pot, and ask really nicely for me to return it after I'm finished with it, next year.
my face either looked reaaaallly scary when i asked for directions, or i must've looked really poor. either way, now i definitely have to stop wondering what to cook and actually decide on an animal sacrifice.
still on the killing subject.. i killed time painstakingly trying to bypass the ban on torrent and P2P to download some tv series that i'm achingly missing more than i missed my bratty sisters.. and sadly only managed to get House MD. Worth it though..looks like it's a race between who dies first, House or HuntingtonGirl. He'll probably wait a bit before committing suicide.. but I'm betting he'll eventually dies... overdose?maybe..
*i'd rather spend my life close to the birds..than wasting it, wishing I had wings..*