0
what the hell were you thinking?
Posted by vash1282
on
6/15/2008 01:38:00 AM
in
whatever
There's this time at a car wash that I accidently left the comic book that I was reading and had to come back and geddit. and the Indon worker sez something like "what the hell were you thinking?" in an unintelligible jawa slang that makes me feel like slapping him. Just becuz of the slang. Probably reminds me of that maid that used to ran away from our home with my then precious copies of Galaxy magazine featuring the Moffatts.
I alwez gets this kinda question, probably cuz of my stupid habit of leaving a trail of keys,pens and whatever else I'm holding, everywhere. My subconscious is just trying to protect me, u know, so that people can find me if some green man from the Underground land emerged from beneath the cracks and kidnapped me.
But no one really expects an answer to this question do they? If I answered, Domino's pepperoni and OnePiece, would it satisfy them? It'll probably trigger bucketloads of insults anyway.
What the hell was I thinking? Most of the time, nothing..really.

I alwez gets this kinda question, probably cuz of my stupid habit of leaving a trail of keys,pens and whatever else I'm holding, everywhere. My subconscious is just trying to protect me, u know, so that people can find me if some green man from the Underground land emerged from beneath the cracks and kidnapped me.
But no one really expects an answer to this question do they? If I answered, Domino's pepperoni and OnePiece, would it satisfy them? It'll probably trigger bucketloads of insults anyway.
What the hell was I thinking? Most of the time, nothing..really.
