0
heart rendition
Posted by vash1282
on
3/19/2008 09:53:00 AM
in
(T_T)
jack and jill went up the hill
missed the trail towards the top
bought a map and paid the bill
I WAN MY LAPTOP
jack and jill missed the trail
walked ahead and meet a banshee
run and scream and run and fail
I WAN MY LAPTOPSHEE
jack and jill met a banshee
got eaten and screamed non-stop
break their neck n was hung on a tree
I WAN MY LAPTOP
missed the trail towards the top
bought a map and paid the bill
I WAN MY LAPTOP
jack and jill missed the trail
walked ahead and meet a banshee
run and scream and run and fail
I WAN MY LAPTOPSHEE
jack and jill met a banshee
got eaten and screamed non-stop
break their neck n was hung on a tree
I WAN MY LAPTOP
the store's taking infinitely too long to repair the damn thing.
i'm already clawing on ev'ry other wall, this is getting freaking unbearable