0
crazy endurance
Posted by vash1282
on
8/27/2007 09:34:00 AM
in
(~_~)
i thot the most irritating thing on the face of earth is coming to work to a blasting hindustan song tracks queing forever on someone's 10km long playlist.
but that's ok, i'll just drown out the sound with My even more unintelligible list of songs, Korean lullabies.
then i thot, the most irritating thing on earth is that ahjumma who have a problem with ev'ry 'lil thing i did, and gave me a lecture on ev'rything else.
but that's ok too, that might be some good stuffs she's saying, and most of the time I tune out to OnePiecePlanet in my head anyway.
then i thot, the most irritating thing on earth is having housemates bringing back boys.. (ermm will it be OK if the boys are lengchais? haha) but then I guess it doesn't matter as much .. as long as I stay out... as long as I'm not in my screaming and hair pulling ahjumma mode.
and then.. i freaking found cigs stubs and ashes on the floor. AND in My bathroom.
What freaking insane living pig disguised as human who in their 20somethingyears of life has never heard of freaking ashtray AND sweeps? I am not against smoking gals, unless u r preggy with a life inside of u, u r totally welcome to just destroy whatever miserable life u had that u r driven to smoke in the first place, and just kill whatever lil' braincells u have left.
so then i became a lecturing ahjumma myself. and that's my limit =).
but that's ok, i'll just drown out the sound with My even more unintelligible list of songs, Korean lullabies.
then i thot, the most irritating thing on earth is that ahjumma who have a problem with ev'ry 'lil thing i did, and gave me a lecture on ev'rything else.
but that's ok too, that might be some good stuffs she's saying, and most of the time I tune out to OnePiecePlanet in my head anyway.
then i thot, the most irritating thing on earth is having housemates bringing back boys.. (ermm will it be OK if the boys are lengchais? haha) but then I guess it doesn't matter as much .. as long as I stay out... as long as I'm not in my screaming and hair pulling ahjumma mode.
and then.. i freaking found cigs stubs and ashes on the floor. AND in My bathroom.
What freaking insane living pig disguised as human who in their 20somethingyears of life has never heard of freaking ashtray AND sweeps? I am not against smoking gals, unless u r preggy with a life inside of u, u r totally welcome to just destroy whatever miserable life u had that u r driven to smoke in the first place, and just kill whatever lil' braincells u have left.
so then i became a lecturing ahjumma myself. and that's my limit =).