4

kicking away cluster bombs

Posted by vash1282 on 4/04/2007 02:17:00 AM in

Wimax deals are out in the open, and all the big runners lost. Well, u ‘ve got to hand it to TM though, lost the race but won the medal. No deals? Fine. Suck out all the loose change under the couch and cash it in for their own infra. And all the other winners will still be losers as long as they leech out other people’s infra. Well.. it is the one solution to regain the fixed line traffic lost to IP. No one can stop anyone with money, how do you think Trump gets to fantasize about his own daughter in public and not get trashed? Ev’ry press that matters are probably on his rolodex.

Same goes for Jessica Simpson really, poisoning the airwaves with sick notes and no one threw stones? Big conspiracy. There, I should probably stop. I had just implied that Simpson is equivalent to Wimax, hadn’t I?


The Time describes hope as a cluster bomb in wartime, shredding the peace of mind. Although that was used to describe Iraq, it does applies universally. Lumping everyone into one dirty distribution pool, we can conclude that mostly, people's hope will be dashed the moment it was raised to the highest point.

Hoping the new Kamen rider hero will be not be so sotong.. and there u go..we got the most sotong-est kamen rider hero of all time for the Den-O version.

Hoping movie sequels exceeds the prequels (well everyone knows that this is one stupid hope) and they bombed everytime. Let's just see how H.Potter, Spiderman and the Pirates fares this year.

Hoping my boss would go on a month's vacation and leave us alone to tinker around with the statistics ]=P i know. what a hope..

...and just when u thought meeting one watermelon after another is bad enough..u met with an interesting perv. Hoping for a normal friendship? Duh. I didn’t know that I can sunk low enough as to be the other woman, but a married couple with a pregnant wife? Almost became the whore in horrible.

And the dark clouds from my past moves this way again, shadowing my wake, haunting my dreams. Should I just threw caution to the wind and grope for the silver lining? You can't get to the rainbows if you can't put up with the rain, right? Nah... I'll probably got struck dead by lightning halfway through. Plus I'm not senile yet. It's not that easy to forget.
and hello! hope equals cluster bombs remember?

On that note, to all friends with the burtsy wallets this month, happy spending folks! you know shopping never lets anyone down! =)

4 Comments

Anonymous says:

ape bende yg ko mengarut ni? awan itam, hujan, petir? nak cakap nakk.. wahahahha. married man? you? WAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. n kid, find some real hopes lar.


siot ah ko.hahah it's ok..i'lljust amuse myself wif sum other watermelonss..

Anonymous says:

jom bawak kak tini shopping kat isetan! :)


isetan kalu.. wa no hal.. ]=)

Copyright © 2009 @vashlane All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.